Posting Schedule

January 10, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hello everyone! Now that things are getting real and I'm applying for my loans soon I'm going to be updating this blog more frequently. I'm super nervous about making sure everything falls into place and getting everything done so I can go to Melbourne again. I made this blog to record my travels and to remind me of why I love it there so much. It keeps me motivated when I see all the things that made me happy and I'm reminded of those feelings. So, I've scheduled posts all the way through March! I've been finishing a bunch of drafts and starting a new on going series called Adventures! And of course it'll be about some of the adventures I've gone on in Melbourne. This is very important to me as it allows me to share some of the moments that I began to love the city. I hope you enjoy it!
I'm going to include a lot more visuals, including videos, in these posts as well. Posting will be rolling out once per week on Wednesdays 9am AEDT/Tuesdays 4pm CST
I hope 2016 is treating you well, look forward to more updates.

0 Comments: