Update: Moving Site Soon!
Hello everyone! I'm moving over to my wordpress website soon and will begin posting more varied content, as well as more Melbourne content, over the next few months. If all goes well during my visa application I will be moving back to Melbourne and starting my masters degree this July. It's pretty crazy to think about. I feel like I've been waiting to go back from the moment I left to start properly networking. In a way it feels like it was so long ago, but it also feels like it was just yesterday. I graduated from university just 1 week ago and have my illustration degree. The next thing on my list is to get work, get contacts and make new friends, and get that next degree.When the new website is all set up and content ready I'll post the new url on this blog. I will be keeping this blog up for archival purposes and moving some of the old content onto the new blog.

0 Comments: