Flight Out

January 09, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


It's only 30 days away from my first flight from Chicago to LA, a 2 hour layover, and my second flight from LA to Melbourne. What an exciting time! This will be my first time traveling by myself and my first time traveling internationally. I'm actually really intimidated by it, but my excitement outweighs my nerves. I love flying! I think it will be a positive experience.

The airplane is so big. I don't recall ever being on such a huge plane before, except for maybe once on a flight to Honolulu, Hawai'i. Even then, I still don't recall the plane being so giant!



This thing has an upper deck. I have definitely never been on such a large plane. I may be stuck in the nosebleed section, but at least I managed to get a window seat.

The flight spans 15,550 km/9,662 miles. I'm crossing the entire Pacific ocean. I can't believe it! It'll take me roughly 24 hours and goes over 2 days. With the time difference it'll be like I'm traveling through time, haha! Hopefully I will arrive in Melbourne on the 8th of February in one piece!

0 Comments: