Update: ACCEPTANCE
Hello readers! Amidst the chaos of piles and piles of school work, I had forgotten to update that I have been accepted into Monash Unversity! I am very excited and looking forward to the experience, but also beginning to feel the stress of the logistics of making everything happen. Fortunately, I have the patience and determination to work on getting everything in order so I'm certain everything will be fine. It looks like in July of 2016, you'll be reading updates from me in Melbourne once again!I will be happy to share with you all what the Caulfield campus of Monash is like, my experience there, as well as information about things to do in the general area that I live in, and Melbourne at large. Lately I have been searching for information about Caulfield and the Monash campus located there and have not found very much. However, I'll keep digging to see what I can expect from the area. Thus far, outside of Monash, I've found that Caulfield has one of Melbourne's most well known horse racing courses. Horse racing is a pretty big deal for Melbournians, particularly with the Melbourne Cup. But that's a topic for another day!
I hope that I can bring you all more good news as I move forward.

0 Comments: