Entering 2016: Homestretch

January 05, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments



Hello everyone and happy belated new year! It's 2016 now. The beginning of the end of my bachelors and the start of my masters. I'm both excited and afraid for the changes that will come. Excited because I can make my dreams become a reality, I can get started on the life I want to live! But scared because of all of the things I need to do, scared of failure. It's hard to bring yourself to do things when you're not in a place you want to be (literally and metaphorically). This time last year I was getting ready to go study abroad in Australia. Now, I have to work hard to make sure that I can start a new life there later in the year and focus on what I'm doing right now. It's a change of pace when it feels like you're so far away from your goals. However, I have to motivate myself to keep going and work hard! I have so much to prove to myself and others and I can't let fear get in the way. I encourage you all to do the same.

Because it's now a new year, I think it's fitting to post my new years resolutions and goals for 2016!
  • Improve my craft and learn new things about design
  • Graduate
  • Make money through part time jobs, freelance, selling my art
  • Become a better person for myself
  • Be less anxious
  • Be more understanding
  • Adopt more healthy habits
  • Start my masters in Melbourne
  • Make more connections 
Let's see how I do as the year goes on. I think a lot of people don't stick to their resolutions as the year progresses. These a things that I've had in mind or have been working on since before the new year, so I'm sure I'll be able to follow through. 

0 Comments: