Snow at University
At my current university, there tends to be a lot of snow during this time of the year. It's pretty, but it's a massive pain. It's cold, wet, and slippery. Driving through it is a nightmare and so is walking in it. Classes are usually canceled at least once every winter semester. Thankfully this winter is relatively mild so that hasn't happened yet. However, I still managed to slip and fall on a patch of ice. It's a tradition. I have such a mutual love hate relationship with the weather. I'll be glad that it won't get cold enough to snow in Melbourne. My ears, hands, legs, etc. can't take much more of this freezing weather!I thought I'd share some pictures I've taken of the snow on and around campus during this mild winter. I don't have too many since I'm so used to seeing it every year. (And yes my iced coffee addiction knows no bounds) Even if it is dangerous it is quite pretty and serene. Enjoy.





0 Comments: