Looking Forward To: Cat Cafe Melbourne

February 03, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments



I've never been to a cat cafe in my life. I love cats, and when I move back to Melbourne I'll be in some serious need of pet therapy. (I'm hoping I can get a roommate with a pet but that's a story for another day)

My understanding of cat cafes is that they exist for people who don't have the option to have a pet in their rental space. It's a spot where you can pet, play, and feed cats to get the same feeling of owning one. Considering I won't be able to own a pet for a very, very long time this sort of business really appeals to me. Other than the animals there's also food for yourself, of course. Hence the cafe part. I cannot think of a greater combination of things than cats and coffee. Or baked goods.

I hope that I can afford to visit with some friends and play with the adorable cats there. I love to shower animals with affection so I'm sure the cats wouldn't mind!
Checkout the Cat Cafe Melbourne's website to see more of the cats. Photo owned by CCM.

0 Comments: