Looking Forward To: Coffee
![]() |
| Katherine Lim |
Patricia Coffee Brewers - Located on Little Bourke St in the CBD. Considered a bit of a hidden gem for takeaway coffee.
Shortstop Coffee & Donuts - Located on Sutherland St in the CBD. This is a very small and popular cafe that serves only coffee and donuts.
Brother Baba Budan - Located on Little Bourke St in the CBD. This is a very popular and smaller cafe. It has a fairly wide selection available.
BonBons Bakery - Various locations around Melbourne. This is a bakery I would frequent for snacks but never took the chance to try their coffee. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like!
Breadtop - Various locations around Melbourne. This is another bakery that I'd frequent, however it's slightly cheaper than BonBons. I'm mostly curious to see how it fairs against the others. Considering its price point, it'd probably be my go to cheap coffee.
Starbucks - Located in the CBD. I have Starbucks all the time, so why bother to try it here? Mostly out of curiosity to see how it's different, if at all, from what I'm used to.
I'm looking forward to seeing how good the coffee is! I'm sure I'll be budgeting for daily coffee in no time.


0 Comments: